Collection of Your Personal Information
We and/or our third-party service providers may collect your personal information:
- directly from you;
- when you register as a member of the Website;
- where you access and interact with the Website and digital media platforms; or
- from other sources.
The information collected from you may include personally information (such as your NRIC full name, NRIC / passport or other personal identification number, postal, email address and telephone number) and personal content preferences.
Cookies may record information about your visit, including the type of browser and operating system you use, the previous site you visited, your server’s IP address, the pages you access and the information downloaded by you. While this anonymous statistical data may be aggregated and used in broader statistical analysis by us and our web monitoring service provider to improve our services, at no time can we personally identify you as the source of that data.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
You understand and agree that by giving us your personal information, we may use and disclose it for the reasons for which it was acquired, as well as for connected or supplementary purposes such as:
- to carry out your requests or respond to them;
- to our third-party service providers to help us provide and improve our services to you, as well as evaluate and better understand your needs or develop, improve, and promote our products and services to you;
- to meet our legal duties in terms of regulatory reporting and compliance; to various regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials and agencies to protect against fraud and for related security purposes;
- to our third-party service providers for inclusion in a database maintained by us or our third-party service providers for direct marketing of promotions, products, and services that we believe may be of interest to you;
- to solicit your input on customer satisfaction and our relationship with you;
- to the Licensors and our affiliated companies for internal accounting and administration;
- to monitor or improve the Website’s quality and standard of service;
- to our successors and/or assigns;
- to provide you with offers that may be of interest to you; and
- to better understand your preferences.
Organizations that may assist us with research, mail and delivery, security, professional advice, banking, payment processing, or technology services are examples of third-party service providers. When we hire third-party service providers to help us with certain tasks, those third-party service providers may be obliged to handle your personal information. These third-party service providers must protect this information and only use it for the purposes for which it was provided in these instances, though we are not responsible for guaranteeing this.
Providing Personal Information about Another Person
You represent to us that you are permitted to give personal information about another person to us, and that you will inform that person who we are, how we use and disclose their information, and how they can acquire access to that information.
Securing Your Personal Information
To protect personal information against loss, abuse, alteration, or destruction, we have implemented suitable physical, electronic, and managerial security procedures. Access to your personal information is restricted to those who require it to carry out their duties.
When your personal information is no longer needed, we and/or our third-party service providers take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify it, as well as to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, misuse, and alteration.
You agree that your personal information will be stored in a database for direct marketing purposes by us, our affiliated companies, or our third-party service providers. You can opt-out or unsubscribe from receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us. By clicking on the link or responding “Unsubscribe” to our emails you can opt-out of receiving future mailings.
Accuracy and Access to Personal Information
We make every effort to ensure that the information we have on you is accurate, complete, and current. Please furnish us with accurate information and notify us if your contact information changes. You can contact us at any moment to update your information.
Transmission of Your Data
While every precaution is taken to safeguard your personal information on the Website or any of our official digital media platforms, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or certify the security of any information you submit or receive online from us. This is especially true for information you send us by email, as we have no method of securing it until it reaches us.
This Website may contain connections to other people’s or organizations’ websites. You should inquire about these parties’ privacy practices on your own. We are not responsible for the content of other websites or their privacy practices.