Founded in 2006, Valencia Home Furniture has evolved into one of the leading furniture mega stores in Malaysia. Triumphantly standing on our state-of-the-art 100,000 sq ft showroom space, we deliver the comfort and elegance that have graced and transformed many homes, exciting projects and collaborations across the country.
OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES
We are a deliverer of authentic, desirable centrepieces which are designed to express the artisanal comfort of European-living. We believe that form and function must go hand-in-hand to create innovative, durable furniture, which goes ‘Beyond Comfort’.
EIGHT (08) YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY FOR SOFA
The limited warranty (this “Warranty”) is provided to end-user purchaser (“you”, “your”, “user” or “purchaser”) of Valencia Home Furnishing Sdn. Bhd. (the “Company”) sofas.
- This Warranty starts from the date of dispatch and is subjected to the Terms & Conditions of the Company’s Warranty.
This Warranty applies to domestic use only and covers defects in structural and workmanship in the following areas: -
- 8 years for the internal frame construction.
- 2 years for the deformation of seating cushioning.
- 1 year for Incliner or Recliner Mechanism.
- 1 year for Click-Clack Mechanism (adjustment and locking system of arms, backs and/or headrests of sofa).
- 1 year for the electric and motion components, including batteries and transformers.
- You are required to present the Warranty Certificate together with the original Sales Invoice or Sales Order for your warranty service, failing which the Company reserves the right to decline any warranty claim.
- If the sofa foam is no longer available for replacement or repair, the Company will at its sole discretion to provide an appropriate replacement or repair.
The Company is not liable in respect of:
- Warranty against defects is not transferable.
- The Warranty is limited to the original purchase specified in the original Sales Invoice or Sales Order.
- The Warranty against defects only applies to sofas that are used for normal domestic purposes and excludes sofas used for commercial purposes.
- The Company reserves the right to determine or modify the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
REGULAR CARE OF SOFA
- Do not use any sharp tool to remove your sofa protective wrappings. This could damage the fabric, leather or other upholstered covering.
- Do not drag or lift by the cushions while moving your sofa. The cushions are sewn into the frame (applies to some sofa models). Lift the sofa at each end, from the base.
- Do not sit on the armrests, backrests or headrests. This could potentially damage the frame as they are not designed for seating.
- Do not expose any part of the sofa to direct sunlight. This may cause the fabric or leather upholstered to fade as well as excessive drying and cracking on it.
- Do not apply cleaning solvents, furniture polish, oils, varnish, abrasive cleaner detergent soaps, ammonia water or saddlery care products on your sofa. Only use industry recommended fabric and leather care products suitable for the type of fabric or leather.
- Please ensure that the entire sofa is placed at least 30cm away from any heat source.
CLEANING OF LEATHER SOFA
- Always apply and test cleaning products and/or methods at the hidden part of the sofa.
- Always use a clean absorbent cloth or sponge to wipe up any excess liquid immediately for minor spots and spills. Use a lightly moistened soft cloth with clean lukewarm water (if necessary) and let it air dry naturally. If water is used, clean the entire surface where the spot or spill occurred.
- Do not use soap or soak the stain heavily with water.
- Wipe off excess oil or grease stains with a clean dry cloth. Leave along as the spot should disappear from the leather after awhile.
The Click-Clack Mechanism is a shrewd invention in sofa design. It enables the adjustment and locking of arms, backs and/or headrests in some sofas. Please take caution when using this mechanism.
- Simply lift up to adjust.
- To return to its original position, pull upwards gently and lift release the lock then gently push down to original position.
- Do not stand, sit or put excessive force on an adjustable armrest or backrest.
- Sitting on the arm either in its adjusted or original position is highly discouraged.
INCLINER OR RECLINER MECHANISM
The Incliner or Recliner Mechanism provides total relaxation experience to you, allowing you to easily lean back and prop your feet up comfortably. Please take caution when using this mechanism.
- Always retract the footrest before standing up from the seated position.
- Always remove obstacles which may obstruct the mechanism (e.g. coffee table) before operating the unit.
- Always keep your hands and feet away from moving parts.
- Always disconnect electrical cord from power point before cleaning or moving the unit.
- Do not stand, sit or put excessive force on the incliner or recliner.